Resource tags are created under the Configuration tab and are associated with servers on the Server screen (under the Administration tab), and with sessions in Session Settings. When a tag is associated with a Session Setting, desktops that use that Session Setting will only run on servers with which the tag is associated. For each server in the cluster, the following can be configured:
- Organizations can be assigned to one or more servers.
- Resource tags associated with this server. Tags are created for each server in General Settings and assigned through Session Settings. When a tag is assigned, sessions will only run on the associated server.
- Maximum number of sessions the server can run.
- Select "Edit" beside the computer resource that you wish to edit. Type a name for the resource in the field beside "Resource."
- Next to "Organization," check the organizations that are related to the resource. You can also select the box beside "All Organizations" to make it a universal resource.
- Beside "Maximum Number of Sessions," type the limit of sessions that can be run at one time using this resource.
- Select "Save" to save your changes.