System status reporting is available for all VERDE Servers.
The Local Servers table lists servers, metrics, and status. Select any column in the table to sort by that data set.
Select TOGGLE ONLINE STATUS to take a selected server offline.
The following data is available:
- Server. Name of the server.
- Current. Number of sessions currently running.
- Reserved. When a new session is initiated, the server checks the number of available licenses as its workload and reserves a spot for the opening session. The reservation automatically expires if the session does not open.
- Utilization %. Percentage of total VERDE system utilization. This value is a guideline and can be used to determine when the system is reaching capacity. It is a combination of CPU load, storage load, and network load based on performance testing using the LoginVSI tool from Login Consultants. A high value may indicate some combination of CPU-bound tasks, I/O-bound tasks, and network load. Even if CPU load is low, the Utilization% may still be high if for example the external storage is slow to respond, or if the internal storage is inadequate for the disk cache. For example, a system running a moderate workload with multimedia applications may show 100% utilization, indicating user responsiveness is unacceptable. This may vary based on the workloads running.
- Memory %. Percentage of available memory used. The background of this field changes to yellow when memory use reaches 95% and changes to red when 100% of memory is used.
- Memory Threshold %. Percentage of use for triggering the warning in the Memory % field.
- Status. Indicates on or offline status.
The Branch Servers table lists servers, metrics, and status. Select any column in the table to sort by that data set. In addition to the local server settings, the branch server table lists the cluster to which a server is joined and the date and time of the last update from the cluster.