We are pleased to announce the release of vSpace Server Software 8.1 and vSpace Management Center 3.6. These are free software updates for SNS subscribers.
vSpace Server 188.8.131.52
vSpace Server 8 introduces new features and functionality to support NComputing oneSpace for Android and iOS. vSpace Server 184.108.40.206 adds the following new features and enhancements:
- Support for WIndows Server 2012 R2
- Video streaming enhancements for vSpace Client
- Landscape and auto-rotate support for oneSpace mobile clients
- Added support for multiple Windows File Shares in oneSpace deployments
- oneSpace support for enhanced mobile app UX features (touch pointer, magnifying glass)
- Bug fixes and stability improvements
- Firmware releases for L300 (v 1.9.301-3) and M300 (v 2.1.1)
For a full listing of supported systems, features and bug fixes, please refer to the release notes. Please note that vSpace Server 8.1 requires VMC 3.6.
We are releasing VMC 3.6.29 as a virtual appliance that can be installed on Microsoft Hyper-V, VMware ESXi or Citrix Xen Server. This replaces VMC 3.3.1. New features include:
- Simple to deploy in minutes as a Virtual Appliance
- Supports import of site certificates when importing profiles from N-series devices
- Supports special characters in name fields
- Option to reset zone membership when selecting a new management zone
- LDAP integration enhancements
- Expanded supportn for multiple N-series profiles
- Extensive bug fixes and stability improvements
For a full listing of supported systems, features and bug fixes, please refer to the release notes.
These releases are available through your authorized NComputing partner/reseller.