Quick Search the Help Center
Thank you for reaching out to NComputing support.
If you're new to NComputing, please create an account so you can download software and register your devices. You can do that here: Create an account
We offer a range of support options. See below for details.
- Quick Answers to your questions are available using the Knowledge Base Search Bar above.
- Product Documentation is available for hardware and software products.
- Software Downloads can be accessed after logging in to your account.
- Chat Support* is available for AMP subscribers
- Phone Support* is available for AMP subscribers in certain countries.
- Per-Incident Support** is available to users of vSpace who are not using vSpace Pro 11. You can purchase a one-time incident ticket using your credit card.
- Web tickets are available in the Help Center. Simply register once and login whenever you need to open a ticket or review status.
To determine your current AMP status, and see what paid support options are available for you, please: Login here
* To purchase our annual AMP offering, please login to your NComputing account and go to the Management Portal or contact your local sales NComputing authorized reseller.
** To purchase a Per-incident ticket, please login to your NComputing account and go to the Management Portal.
NComputing can only provide support for our own products and software. Issues identified as relating to the physical infrastructure, server or operating system are the responsibility of the vendor of those components. Requests for assistance beyond NComputing's product scope should be directed to the appropriate vendor unless NComputing is engaged in a professional services capacity.