The ideal desktop virtualization platform for Microsoft Windows Server
NComputing embraces Microsoft Windows Server products to provide the best desktop virtualization solution for a full Windows experience at the lowest cost. NComputing drastically reduces the cost of computing by allowing multiple users to simultaneously share a single computer. NComputing virtual desktops are based on our company's vSpace desktop virtualization platform, and when combined with Windows Server operating systems, transform the way educators deliver computing resources to every student and deliver powerful collaboration tools to each instructor. NComputing supports Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2012, and Windows MultiPoint Server 2012 with our vSpace platform products.
More computing, less cost
- Reduce the per seat acquisition cost of a PC by more than 75%.
- Reduce maintenance and support costs by 75%.
- Reduce power and cooling requirements by 90%.
- Support up to 20 seats per host when deployed on Windows MultiPoint Server.
Engaged students, empowered educators
- Same Windows experience eliminates need to retrain teachers and students.
- Easily broadcast files, videos and more.
- Install applications once and see them appear automatically on all user stations.
- Create, manage and orchestrate student accounts.
Leading virtual desktop technology
- Highest user density per dollar compared to any thin client vendor.
- Most energy efficient device using 1-5 watts (other thin clients require 6-20 watts).
- Lowest e-waste at just .34 lbs per device (other thin clients are at 3 lbs per device).
- Robust graphics including rich, hardware-accelerated full-motion, full-screen video playback (no need for expensive graphics cards at the server or client like other thin clients).
- Simple and fast deployments in a matter of minutes (other thin clients deploy in days/months).
Why choose shared resource computing?
David Smith, Director of Technology at the Oakland School for the Arts explains why he chose shared resource computing.
Increasing computer access at lower costs.
Rick DeLaunay, Director of Technology for Scotland School District shows how he dramatically lowered deployment and maintenance costs.
Real World Success
More than 30,000 schools in 140 countries have already discovered the benefits of NComputing virtual desktop solutions in classrooms, computer labs, libraries, testing centers, media centers, administrative offices, teacher desks and for digital signage.