AMP, our Annual Maintenance Program licensing products will be undergoing some changes in June. Since its inception, AMP has provided an easy and cost effective way to not only license NComputing products, but provide timely support from our technical team. The program has allowed us to keep older devices from the L-series and M-series compatible with current platform releases and bring new products to market for additional virtualization offerings.
Beginning June 1, 2022, AMP licensing will undergo a pricing adjustment, with the 1-year term increasing to $15 per year, per connected device. Multi-year terms will continue to provide a discount based on the 1-year term.
Before the change takes effect, we’ve opened up the opportunity for existing licensees to extend the length of their terms at their original price.
- Log into your Management Portal account
- Go to the page with your licensing.
- You’ll see your current licensing and an “Extend” button for each entry.
- Click Extend for the license you wish to modify.
- Enter your payment information and go to the next page.
- Select the date you want the license to expire. As an example, if you have 1-year terms, you can extend the license a minimum of 1 year, however you can select a date later than that and the amount due will prorate accordingly. A 3-year license extends 3 years, with the ability to add additional days/months/years as needed.
- Complete the transaction and your existing license term is extended.
If you have any questions about this process or need help, please contact us via the live chat or contact your sales representative.