L-series for vSpace
Access up to 100 virtual desktop sessions per vSpace Server
The L300 is a game-changing virtual desktop client device. Its sleek low-power design and form factor is easily mounted on a monitor or secured to a desk. Powered by NComputing's Numo System on a Chip (SoC), the L300 client device costs less than any other thin- or zero-client options and is a quarter of the cost of typical desktop PCs. With the ability to connect up to 100 L300 user sessions to a single NComputing vSpace server, the combination provides a simple and powerful desktop virtualization solution at one-third the price of traditional alternatives.
- Performs in Your Environment: Whether playing DVD-quality full-screen video or connecting specialized USB 2.0 devices, the L300 has the power and flexibility to work in a wide variety of environments and in the way you need it to.
- Fits Your Budget - Today and Tomorrow: The L300 redefines performance and value for thin-client or zero-client devices. A complete solution can be deployed for less than half the cost of PCs with ongoing management savings of 75% and power savings over 90%.
- Easy to Deploy: Whether you need four workstations in a remote branch office or four thousand for a corporate campus, the L300 is deployed easily and quickly using vSpace management tools.
- Easy to Manage: The L300 is a zero management client. Once deployed, there are no applications, software or drivers to manage on the device. vSpace Server centrally handles firmware changes without requiring user intervention.
“Nothing works as fast as NComputing’s thin client system and nothing even comes close to how easy the system is to support and maintain. We haven’t had to do any work on a student device the entire year, which is pretty incredible. That’s freed up our time to work on other things and has generated huge savings in terms of support time. It’s like nothing I’ve ever supported before. I’m completely sold on this thin client.”Todd PilchTechnology Director
- Eng. Abdullah OmranPMP, IT Manager
- Ms. Praphavan PuttummavongNetwork & Computer Specialist
- Ashok TripathyGeneral Manager
"When we were evaluating various it solutions to expand our infrastructure, people discouraged us from going ahead with a virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI) solution. But our experience has been extremely positive. We are running many business applications, such as SAP, Tally and Outlook, which are working wonderfully well on NComputing's vSpace desktop virtualisation platform for L-series."Prasad BhattadManager–IT
- P. K. SinhaCEO, Centre of Excellence & Director
“NComputing shared desktop computing technology delivers significant cost savings, which we can re-invest in software and services to ensure our students benefit from the most advanced and high standard of curriculum possible.”Dr. J S SodhiHead IT
"The school director was impressed and surprised at the comparatively low cost for the thin client infrastructure. The cost per unit amounted to approximately 40% of the previous technology program."David SmithDirector of Technology
"The combination of simple implementation, low management overhead, and low costs is coupled with a high-quality PC experience."IDCNComputing Vendor Profile, 2012