An ideal platform for the Microsoft Windows MultiPoint Server
NComputing embraces Microsoft Windows MultiPoint Server providing the best desktop virtualization solution for a full Windows 7 experience at the lowest cost. NComputing drastically reduces the cost of computing by allowing multiple users to simultaneously share a single computer, providing an ideal platform for the Microsoft Windows MultiPoint Server. NComputing virtual desktops are based on the company's vSpace desktop virtualization software and combined with Windows Multipoint Server 2011, transform the way educators deliver computing resources to every student and deliver powerful collaboration tools to each instructor. NComputing supports both Windows MultiPoint Server 2010 and 2011 operating systems and supports the 2011 OS across its full line of access devices.
More computing, less cost
- Reduce the per seat acquisition cost of a PC by more than 75%.
- Reduce maintenance and support costs by 75%.
- Reduce power and cooling requirements by 90%.
- Support up to 20 seats per host when deployed on Windows MultiPoint Server 2011.
Engaged students, empowered educators
- Same Windows experience eliminates need to retrain teachers and students.
- Easily broadcast files, videos and more.
- Install applications once and see them appear automatically on all user stations.
- Create, manage and orchestrate student accounts.
Leading virtual desktop technology
- Highest user density per dollar compared to any thin client vendor.
- Most energy efficient device using 1-5 watts (other thin clients require 6-20 watts).
- Lowest e-waste at just .34 lbs per device (other thin clients are at 3 lbs per device).
- Robust graphics including rich, hardware-accelerated full-motion, full-screen video playback (no need for expensive graphics cards at the server or client like other thin clients).
- Simple and fast deployments in a matter of minutes (other thin clients deploy in days/months).
The M300 is ideal for workgroup computing in classrooms, computer labs, training rooms, libraries, and small business.
Real World Success
More than 30,000 schools in 140 countries have already discovered the benefits of NComputing virtual desktop solutions in classrooms, computer labs, libraries, testing centers, media centers, administrative offices, teacher desks and for digital signage.
Dr. Modesto Rivera Elementary School
Increased access to computers for students and teachers with Windows MultiPoint Server 2011.
View Success [en] [es]
Oakland School for the Arts
Significant cost savings in hardware costs, maintenance costs, power usage and physical space.
Lindsay Park Elementary School
Deployed over 3000 virtual desktops providing increased computing access without increasing technical support staff.