vSpace® Pro Client for Windows® and Chromebook™
Bring a modern Windows desktop to your existing PC or Chromebook deployments with vSpace Pro Client. Once installed, connect to your vSpace Server and enjoy a secure, modern Windows desktop without the expense of switching or upgrading hardware. vSpace Client provides a high-performance PC experience to Chromebooks and PCs. Schools and businesses can leverage new investments in affordable Chromebooks, utilize existing PCs or bring their own devices in a secure, fully managed computing solution for all their Windows applications.
Available to all Windows® and Chromebook™ users, vSpace Client extends user access to a centrally managed, high-performance Windows desktop computing environment without the expense of switching or upgrading hardware.
- NEWvSpace Pro Client for Chromebook enables customers to continue accessing key Windows-only applications as well as web apps utilizing Java or Silverlight, encouraging a hybrid user experience that captures the benefits of both Chrome OS and Windows on one device. Applications that previously could not be supported on a Chromebook now run seamlessly, just like on a PC.
- vSpace Pro Client for Windows enables customers to reach users with remote, mobile or legacy PCs and expand vSpace Server desktop virtualization to any Windows computing device.
- Reutilizar computadoras antiguas: aproveche las inversiones en hardware existentes al reutilizar los dispositivos desactualizados con SO Windows para acceder a escritorios virtuales.
- Permite BYOD: admite un modelo de computación del tipo "traiga su propio dispositivo".
- Actualizaciones sencillas: evite actualizaciones de hardware y software costosas y que le quitan tiempo.
- Precio adecuado: con un modelo de licencia basado en el uso.
- Construya a medida que crece: obtenga cada vez más beneficios de la virtualización de escritorios incrementalmente.
Casos de usos
Mobility, BYOD & remote access
Access Windows applications from PC’s or Chromebooks via LAN or WiFi from home or school. Enable students to use their own devices.
Revitalize Old PC Hardware
Re-purpose legacy and existing PCs as centrally-managed virtual desktop devices to provide users with a rich new Windows experience.
Put Your Students First
Enable students to use the technology tools that help them learn best, regardless of platform or quality of Internet connection.
Streamline Classroom Technology
Manage your applications and virtual desktop centrally, ensuring a consistent, up-to-date learning experience for all users on the vSpace Server.
The best of Windows and Chrome OS™ on the same device
Use key Windows applications, Java and Silverlight on a Chromebook. Easily switch between Chrome OS and Windows.
Transition to the Managed Desktop
Move users to virtual desktop computing in manageable steps to achieve incremental benefits.
Requisitos del sistema
- vSpace Server 188.8.131.52 o superior
Software vSpace Client
Windows 7 SP1 (32-bit y 64-bit)
- Home Premium
- Enterprise y Ultimate
Windows XP SP3 (32-bit)
- Home y Professional
- El dispositivo debe tener como mínimo un Pentium 4
- 1 GB RAM según el logotipo de Microsoft "Designed for Windows 7"
- El dispositivo debe tener como mínimo un Pentium 4
- 512 MB de RAM según el logotipo de Microsoft "Designed for Windows XP"
“Nothing works as fast as NComputing’s thin client system and nothing even comes close to how easy the system is to support and maintain. We haven’t had to do any work on a student device the entire year, which is pretty incredible. That’s freed up our time to work on other things and has generated huge savings in terms of support time. It’s like nothing I’ve ever supported before. I’m completely sold on this thin client.”Todd PilchTechnology Director
“Centralised control for supporting and maintaining the 70 computer labs over multiple locations was the main driver for this project.”Eng. Abdullah OmranPMP, IT Manager
"After deploying the solution, we can see that NComputing would be a good choice when we need to add computer access for new users. We can even deploy this in our retail showrooms."Ms. Praphavan PuttummavongNetwork & Computer Specialist
“NComputing devices and software deployed at ESIC hospitals ensure effective and optimum utilization of resources at minimum cost to ESIC beneficiaries”Ashok TripathyGeneral Manager
“Our challenge was to expand computing access in a highly economical and eco-friendly way and the NComputing solution was a perfect fit."Vivek SawantManaging Director
"When we were evaluating various it solutions to expand our infrastructure, people discouraged us from going ahead with a virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI) solution. But our experience has been extremely positive. We are running many business applications, such as SAP, Tally and Outlook, which are working wonderfully well on NComputing's vSpace desktop virtualisation platform for L-series."Prasad BhattadManager–IT
“We are thankful to NComputing for their excellent solution that gave us the early mover advantage. The fast deployment-followed by cost benefit, zero downtime, the openness of use with any operating system, and optimum space utilisation-made this one of the best services we have received to date.”P. K. SinhaCEO, Centre of Excellence & Director
“Working with NComputing has helped us solve the challenges associated with enabling affordable computing access to students in the government schools of Bihar, especially in schools located in the rural and remote areas of the state. This project would fulfill our chief minister's dream of providing high quality education, and the much-needed computing skills to millions of children across the state.”Sanjiwan SinhaManaging Director-BSEIDC, and Special Secretary, Department of Education
“NComputing shared desktop computing technology delivers significant cost savings, which we can re-invest in software and services to ensure our students benefit from the most advanced and high standard of curriculum possible.”Dr. J S SodhiHead IT
"El director de la escuela estaba impresionado y sorprendido por el bajo costo de la infraestructura de cliente ligero. El costo por unidad representó aproximadamente un 40% del programa de tecnología anterior"David SmithDirector de Tecnología
"La combinación de una implementación simple, pocos gastos de administración y de bajos costos está acompañada con una experiencia informática de alta calidad"IDCPerfil de Proveedores de NComputing, 2012