BLOG: Richard Sah
vSpace Pro 10 Educational Video Series Part 3: vSpace Manager Tutorial
Part of the four-part series, here’s the part 3. In this part, we will focus on vSpace Manager
vSpace Manager is the backend part of vSpace Console, acting as a central repository for vSpace Server configuration.
It manages the software license seats and allocates paid content among the connected vSpace Servers, enabling flexibility across different deployed scenarios.
In this technical video tutorial, you will learn
- Architectural Overview of vSpace Manager
- How to use vSpace Manager?
- Tips and Tricks for vSpace Manager
In the next tutorial, we will go over the Management Portal
You will learn:
- What are the benefits of Management Portal?
- How to make purchases and redeem software licenses & premium features?
- Asset tracking and warranty management?