What is VERDE VDI™?
VERDE VDI provides the smartest virtual desktop infrastructure, with market-leading densities and storage optimizations offering the ability to treat Windows and Linux clients as equal citizens. All at a fraction of the cost of our competitors solutions.
Why is VERDE VDI special?
VERDE VDI addresses the shortcomings faced by large, decentralized organizations with standard VDI deployments, in particular WAN latency.
Users demand responsiveness, so we eliminated WAN latency.
Whether you’re at headquarters or a remote office, the user experience is fast and secure.
How does VERDE VDI differ from vSpace Pro?
Both are virtualization platforms
vSpace Pro delivers desktop sessions, which are identical copies of the host server. Everyone connecting to a vSpace server gets the same OS and application set.
VERDE VDI delivers individual virtual machines, where each connected user has a choice of OS and application set (as prescribed by the administrator)
VERDE VDI Cloud Fabric is Multi-Tenant
Flexible choice between centralized or decentralized processing
- Ability to scale globally within an enterprise with automatic replication to regional data centers.
- LAN performance and availability over wide-area-network (WAN)
- Remote Branch Office / Data Center / MSP organization can scale horizontally from one to thousands of servers
- Tenants can be assigned to a specific server or group of servers within a VERDE cluster (Org B & C)
- Enables dedicated resources per tenant
- Max Number of Users
- vRAM, #vCPUs, User Image Size
- Tenants can have on-premise infrastructure co-located with their applications and data
Lowest storage CapEX
- Integrated solution
- Leverages inexpensive NAS
- No need for expensive SSD or 3rd-party software solutions
Reduced storage and IT management requirements
- Reduces number of unique images by separating the User Layer from the shared OS image
- Shared OS images automatically cached on VERDE cluster and branch server-based Direct Attached Storage (DAS
Caso de éxito
- Dr. Werner DegenhardtAcademic Director and the CIO for the Faculty
The flexibility of VERDE, combined with its support for both Linux and Windows, allows us to centralize management and reduce maintenance, while ensuring a high quality user experience for all of our researchers.Mathew BortonIT Manager
“VERDE VDI helps us reduce capital expenses by providing support for Windows thin clients running virtual Linux desktops. In addition, by enabling our department to move desktops into the secure data center and isolate access based on need or clearance level, the solution significantly improves security.”RepresentativeMilitary
- Claudio RengucciIT Architect
- Toshikazu KatoDoctor of Engineering, Chuo University Vice President